Hello to me

As the name suggests,this blog is going to be all about programming. However, the reader should be warned that I am by no means an expert, in fact I'm a novice.

The title reflects that fact that I am trying to teach myself how to program. It also reflects the fact that being based in the north of Scotland, and being a mild-mannered Marketing Manager by day, I don't have many (well, any actually) other programmers around me to discuss things with and bounce ideas off. So I decided to start this blog. It's going to allow me to develop my thoughts and ideas, put them out there, see what other people think (hopefully) and help me develop my programming skills. 

If all that happens is that I get to put my ideas down on paper, well that will be useful anyway.

Welcome to my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts